Achieving an accurate hassle-free payroll has never been simpler.
Ensuring that the individuals within a business are paid correctly and on time, every time has become a challenge for many businesses due to the ever-changing legislative landscape
Nova Payroll Solutions is fast becoming one of the leading outsourced payroll service providers in South Africa, specialising in customised, full-function payroll outsourcing solutions. We provide services to businesses across the country ranging from small owner-managed business to large, multi-national, multi-sited organisations.
Our services include
- Full-function payroll administration.
- Full SARS Employer reporting.
- Electronic payslips directly to employees email inbox.
- Electronic submission of SARS/UIF submissions.
- Direct EFT transfer of all employees payments directly into their bank accounts.
- Direct interfacing to related systems like the business accounting package.
- Employment Equity record keeping: we are able to bring about cost improvements and efficiencies in the administration of the business payroll vs. In house payroll administration.
Outsourced payroll benefits
- Complete payroll confidentiality
- Ease of compliance with the relevant legislation affecting your payroll
- The freeing up of time and resources that would otherwise have been dedicated to performing the payroll functions
- Access to a dedicated team of payroll professionals with a wealth of experience and knowledge
- Avoid risk of payroll fraud
- Improved SARS compliance both in terms of the accuracy as well as the meeting of their periodic reporting requirements
Why outsource your payroll to us?
- A team of payroll professionals dedicated to YOUR payroll
- Employees’ payslips sent directly to your Inbox
- The best service in the industry
- Complete confidentiality
- Monthly reports sent to you electronically
- We ensure your payroll complies with the latest legislation
- Monthly SARS returns & payments completed for you
- Annual SARS returns & IRP5s completed electronically for you
- Year-end headaches
- Annual software license fees
- Last-minute payroll processing
- SARS penalties
- Menial payroll issues getting in the way of running your business
- Payroll staff turnover